Where did my vmware go?

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 04:55:27 CET 2010

Sorry for the noise. I restarted the application and the one that was
running showed up again so no harm done.

Is there something special about how XFCE is able to disconnect the
app's GUI from the environment and then allow it to show up again.
I've never seen this happen before in my limited use of Gnome and
fluxbox.

Thanks,
Mark