File Manager Question

Robin diilbert.atlantis at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 12:03:48 CET 2010

I am using Xubuntu Karmic (Xfce 4.6.1) and Thunar 1.0.1.

If I drag a file from the fm to the deskop it copies w/o progress bar.
if I drag from one fm to another it copies w/o progress bar. If I
delete from the remote machine, there is a "moving to trash" progress
bar.  BTW the remote share is done via Samba.

Any thoughts?

Robin