Error Building Notes

Sun Feb 7 18:57:37 CET 2010

Thanks for the insight Mike.
For the moment finding the exact section of code is beyond my abilities.

Does anyone have suggestions on how I might improve my programming abilities.
Many, many, moons ago I completed several courses in C language programing.
A painful experience ... memory management was not a DOS forte :)
I've written a few simple shells scripts recently.
Suggestions for books, or on-line tutorials would be much appreciated.