Resize problem with Open Office in xfce

Eberhard Roloff tuxebi at gmx.de
Thu Feb 4 20:29:37 CET 2010

On 02/04/2010 04:35 PM, Chris G wrote:

> I think you're probably right!  :-)
>
> I have asked about the problem in the xubuntu list too.
>
> It's so obvious and *very* broken I can't understand why so few people
> are seeing it.  As I said I have it on two systems with very different
> hardware.  Maybe no one uses resizable Open Office windows.
>
> Thanks for the feedback anyway.

Hi,

I just checked on Xubuntu Karmic, latest upgrades and ubuntu
factory default openoffice. Definitely resizing the
openoffice writer window behaves exactly as I would like to
see it, nothing unusual at all.

This is an old PIV machine with Nvidia 7600GT AGP.

What graphics boards do you hapenn to have?

Kind regards
Eberhar