a terminal without border but color configurable

Mihamina Rakotomandimby mihamina at gulfsat.mg
Mon Aug 23 14:14:37 CEST 2010

Manao ahoana, Hello, Bonjour,

Using XFCE4 on Ubuntu 10.04 (Lucid), I would like:
- set up my backgroud desktop to black
- have some kind of backgroup terminals showing informations  I want. A
  bit like (1)
- each workspace has its set of background terminals (not the same for
  all workspaces)
- the font color of the terminals shoudl be configurable (not too much
  contrast with the workspace background color)

What are your advice for that?

I have XFCE (& GTK then) installed, dont want huge
dependencies coming with what I want if possible.

(1)
http://www.mntnoe.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/fvwm-mntnoe-2008-08-14-clean.png

Misaotra, Thanks, Merci.

                                    +261 34 56 000 19