connman plugin needed(Was: XFCE-counterpart of KDE-Networkmanager)

Christian Dywan christian at twotoasts.de
Sat Aug 7 03:54:00 CEST 2010

Am Fri, 6 Aug 2010 12:33:07 +0200
schrieb houghi <houghi at houghi.org>:

> That is unless you mean that nm-applet is the prefered frontend and
> thus there does not need to be an XFCE alternative.

For what I want, nm-applet doesn't require any graphical parts of
GNOME, it provides merely a tray icon. The GNOME parts here are the
keyring and gconf. Any distribution that defaults to GNOME will
perfectly work after switching to Xfce.

I think somebody was looking into a frontend without these
requirements, but I don't know if code has been written yet.

--
ciao,
    Christian