XFCE shutdown/restart - "not authorizied"

uh.linux at gmail.com uh.linux at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 06:13:55 CEST 2010

I'm using XFCE from git (build date march, 30th), and I have a problem
with shutdown and restart from xfce menu.
I get an error window with message - Not authorizied.
In my xsession-error I have found this:
Xfce-session: Warning ** : Method 'GetAll' failed : Method "GetAll" with
signature "s" on interface "org.greedesktop.DBus.Properties" doesn't exist

**Message: UPower not found, trying DevKitPower

But I have upower 0.9.2 installed. Can anybody help me solving this?
--
Без гнева и пристрастий. Без Windows и глюков.
wbr, Eugene Mikhaylov