orage first weekday

Juha kautto.juha at kolumbus.fi
Thu Sep 17 13:54:45 CEST 2009

Orage does not get it from anywhere anymore.
You can manually update it, but that will be needed
really seldom. To use it you need to remove that X
from the beginning, so your setting means it is not
being used.

(And that only is meaningfull for ical internal calculations.
You can not see the effect easily.)

Juha