Menu issues

Drew Leske dleske at uvic.ca
Fri Sep 11 01:46:33 CEST 2009

> And there's also often someone who has seen the same question over and
> over again asked by someone who hasn't read the appropriate
> documentation (or who has read it, but somehow thinks we're mind readers
> and will magically know that he/she's read it).  In this case,
> Yves-Alexis is that person.

The question was misunderstood.  I'll try to phrase it better next time.
It wasn't, "how do I customize menus in XFCE 4.6?" but more, "For those
of you who relied on custom menus before, how are you dealing with the
changes in XFCE 4.6?"

Drew.

Drew Leske, Senior Systems Administrator    | dleske at uvic.ca
Unix Services Team, University Systems      | 250-472-5055 (office)
University of Victoria                      | 250-588-4311 (cel)