Localization lost in GtkBuilder interface file when using XFCE_LICENSE_*

Brian J. Tarricone brian at tarricone.org
Wed Oct 21 19:57:31 CEST 2009

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 01:41, Nick Schermer <nickschermer at gmail.com> wrote:

> It was the best fix, without touching libxfce4util. So can we remove
> the internal
> _xfce_i18n_init call without problems?

No, that'll break things.  You need to make sure the _() macro is
being set to the one that passes GETTEXT_PACKAGE along with the string
to be translated.

Actually, I think we might need to leave the _xfce_i18n_init() call.
It shouldn't break anything, though... I'm not sure why the change
talked about higher in the thread was needed.

I don't really have time to look into this, so either leave it as is
or do some testing with various combinations.

     -brian