Window drag, resize disabled and Thanks to the group

Prabhu Ramamoorthy rrprabhu at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 03:51:49 CEST 2009

Olivier and Group,
I initially posted a question about disabling drag and maximizing window
under XFCE.

I finally was able to do it. What i did was to run devilspie and use it to
pass hints to the window manager than set in the application.

I used the undecorate and maximize which did the trick .

Again I would like to thank the group for the guidance. I also wanted to
confirm that the motif hints are accepted by the window manager and things
work as intended. If any group member has questions, I would be glad to
help.

Cheers,

Prabhu
.