4.8?

Jannis Pohlmann jannis at xfce.org
Mon Oct 12 01:18:00 CEST 2009

On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 01:10:43 +0200
Dexter Filmore <Dexter.Filmore at gmx.de> wrote:

> Am Sonntag, 11. Oktober 2009 23:03:45 schrieb Christoph Wickert:
> > Am Sonntag, den 11.10.2009, 22:59 +0200 schrieb Jannis Pohlmann:

> > > Ok, I deleted that page.
>

> Yeah, that was the one I was talking about. Bummer the other one's
> true :) Thanks for the update.

You can expect development releases earlier than the final release date
for most of the components. The new thumbnailer service tumbler should
be ready in a few weeks, same goes for exo for which a release is
planned as well. A new development release of Thunar will be out
shortly after these two components have been released. So if you're ok
with compiling parts of Xfce on your own, you won't have to wait until
next April.

  - Jannis