ANNOUNCE: terminal 0.4.1 released

Sartan darrenrh at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 22:20:45 CEST 2009

Any chance to get some 'send command to all windows' loving?

I use XFCE for everything except I have to use Konsole for my terminal
because I have 18-20 tabs open to machines I need to watch output from.  To
be able to send the same command at the same time to all machines at once is
critical(time saving wise).

I also looked around for a place to do bugs and list this as a
bug:enhancement  - but I'm unfamiliar with git and it didn't appear to  have
a place for this(at least not on a casual glance)

Darren