ANNOUNCE: parole 0.1.90 released

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 13:21:51 CEST 2009

2009/10/6 Yves-Alexis Perez <corsac at debian.org>:
> On mar, 2009-10-06 at 10:49 +0000, Ali Abdallah wrote:
>> Yes i have the correct time for the correct timezone, seems that i'm not
>> the only one having this problem, i don't know how i can fix my issue.
>
> Really weird…
>
> Anyway, it still doesn't build:

[buildlog]

I did a quick wget, unpack, build, and I got hit by none of these
errors. The properties plugin builds, I can run make clean all in
data/interfaces several times and get never hit by any obvious error
or leftover files. And I don't notice any date in future problem,
prolly they are all already in the past by now.

Btw, Ali, I noticed that the use of DISTCLEANFILES is often wrong. For
instance in data/interfaces/Makefile.am you should use
MAINTAINERCLEANFILES instead for $(interfaces_h). In fact running make
distclean will delete the h files from the distribution tarball =>
wrong!

Mike