Translations of ristretto / parole

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 12:03:45 CEST 2009

Hi,

Yes indeed, the french translations are idling since the xfce 4.6
release. Just let me know (or via the ml) who wants to commit
translations so I can add others to the translators group.

Regarding the possibility to team up, if you are several people you
can decide who translates what so the effort doesn't duplicate. There
is a small dico online at http://wiki.xfce.org/translations/team_fr
but it can serve to note whatever down (temporarily or not).

Kind regards
Mike