ANNOUNCE: xfce4-volumed 0.1.8 released

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 21:23:45 CET 2009

Hey,

First, yeah, it is logical to see a mute volume when there is 0%
volume on the track, whatever the behind-the-scene technical details
says.

Second, it doesn't work here :( I compiled with debug, it catches the
correct keycodes for my keyboard's multimedia keys, but then nothing
happens when I hit them. I have no idea what it could be.

Mike