problems with amarok shortcuts.

Arnau Bria arnaubria at pic.es
Thu Nov 19 18:31:09 CET 2009

On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 15:58:32 +0100
Mike Massonnet wrote:

Hi!

[...]
> I tested an Xfce session and ran Juk (I don't have Amarok installed).
> The global shortcuts work fine here which lets me think that the
> problem isn't Xfce related.
Amarok devel don't think so:

----------------------------
Hm, since Global Shortcuts are defined in KDE, not in Amarok, this
would be a KDE problem. FWIW, Gnome and KDE global shortcuts don't go
together well, since those don't work in the same way, I don't know
which system is used in XFCE, but I bet this is an incompatibility with
the KDE global shortcuts.
----------------------------

> Or wait, did you check xfwm4-settings? It has also shortcuts for its
> window managements. [...]

No, I did not see any shortcut repeated... :-(

> Regarding your xfconf warnings, what version of Xfce are you running?
[I] xfce-base/xfce4-meta
     Available versions:  4.6.1 {minimal session}

[I] kde-base/kdelibs
     Available versions:
	(4.3)	4.3.1-r2!t

[I] media-sound/amarok
     Available versions:
	(4)	2.2.0 [M]~2.2.1

> I never received such warnings. But all in all I don't think they
> affect bad behaviors.

ok.

Thanks again!
Arnau