Ctrl+F1 stop working

Arnau Bria arnau at emergetux.net
Fri May 29 12:49:27 CEST 2009

On Fri, 29 May 2009 11:57:55 +0200
Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:

> Go to the WM settings (and not the keyboard settings)
:-S

thank you.

anyway, I have my shortcuts there, so Ctrl+F1 should go to workspace 1,
but it does not work. Alt+F4 is not working neither, at least with
skype, firefox, etc... Ctrl+TAB does not change my terms... but Ctrl+W
works fine...

I have restarted XFCE and X server...

but still shortcuts not working.

I'm on gentoo:
[I] xfce-base/xfce4
     Available versions:  4.4.3 ~4.6.1 {alsa cups minimal oss xscreensaver}
     Installed versions:  4.4.3(12:03:25 AM 01/14/2009)(alsa cups -minimal -oss -xscreensaver)
     Homepage:            http://www.xfce.org

> Cheers,
Thanks for your reply!

--