once again - customizing the Xfce menu

Markus Hoenicka markus.hoenicka at mhoenicka.de
Wed May 20 00:51:25 CEST 2009

Hi,

I've perused the tutorial about customizing the Xfce menu at

http://wiki.xfce.org/howto/customize-menu

Adding some custom programs worked as advertized. However, I can't
seem to figure out how to add a new submenu and items therein. Could
anyone please fill me in?

I used to have a "Folders" submenu in my 4.4 menu which turned out to
be extremely convenient - I had links to the most often used folders
in there, each of which would open a file manager window showing the
corresponding folder. Being used to that, I'd like to have something
comparable in 4.6 as well.

regards,
Markus

--
Markus Hoenicka
markus.hoenicka at cats.de
(Spam-protected email: replace the quadrupeds with "mhoenicka")
http://www.mhoenicka.de