Middle-clicking on the Mixer panel item of a non-mute-able track

Jarno Suni j_suni at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 10 17:32:54 CET 2009

On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 16:24:51 +0100
Jannis Pohlmann <jannis at xfce.org> wrote:

> On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 16:47:25 +0200
> Jarno Suni <j_suni at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 03:16:09 +0100
> > Jannis Pohlmann <jannis at xfce.org> wrote:
>
> > > I also told you that its partly fixable within xfce4-mixer, but
> > > not entirely because its also the fault of GStreamer.
> >
> > I think it depends on how the panel item is specified to work in
> > this specific case. There are some options:
>
> I think I told you quite a few times that I *know* how to treat this
> issue in the mixer code. What are you trying to prove by repeatedly
> suggesting how it should behave in that situation? I think this just
> proves that you are ignorant and just don't get it.

I am not trying to prove anything by that. How Mixer should work
depends on how it is specified to work. Perhaps someone else can tell
more about how specification decision process works in Xfce
development. I admit that I am pretty ignorant about it.

As for your repetitive comments about me, I would like to keep Xfce as
topic of this mailing list. I don't want to waste time on responding to
them.

--
Jarno Suni - http://iki.fi/8/
Ole hyvä ja käytä XHTML-yhteensopivaa WWW-selainta.