keyboard window shortcut problems

Zach Carter z.carter at f5.com
Tue Mar 3 23:07:04 CET 2009

On Tuesday 03 March 2009 14:01:06 jalal wrote:
> 2009/3/3 Zach Carter <z.carter at f5.com>:
> > On Tuesday 03 March 2009 12:55:18 David Mohr wrote:
> >> You change keys by double-clicking the action.
> >
> > Thanks for the response,
> >
> > If I double-click the action for Bottom Workspace, a dialog pops up, that
> > contains:
> >
> > Action:   Bottom Workspace
> > Shortcut:
> >
> > and "Clear", and "Cancel" buttons.  No other options.
> >
> > It's kind of strange that there is nothing next to "Shortcut:".
> >
> > Should there be additional options available?  Is my configuration locked
> > somehow?
>
> Settings -> Window Manager -> Keyboard: you can set the shortcut by
> just double clicking on the setting you want to change and then
> entering a new shortcut key combination.

That's exactly what I'm doing, but it isn't allowing me to change anything.
The dialog box only has buttons for "Clear" and "Cancel".  There is no way I
can see to input the key combination.  What buttons or options do you have in
yours?

I'm starting to think there is either a bug, or something wrong with the way I
built and/or installed 4.6, since my user experience is not matching what
others are seeing.

thanks,

-Zach