auto-(un)hide all panels at once

Liviu Andronic landronimirc at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 13:18:21 CEST 2009

Dear all,
Is there a command that could set at once the autohide property to all
panels? And another that would unset the property? I would want to be
able with one key combination to autohide all panels, and with another
one (or perhaps the same, if a toggle-like behaviour can be achieved)
to un-autohide them. I know that this can be done panel by panel, with
some mouse clicks, but this is cumbersome when one has, say, three
panels. I would suspect that this can be done with xfconf, but I
wouldn't know how to.
Thank you,
Liviu