4.6: new windows now start on bottom

g gmeyer1de at yahoo.de
Wed Jun 17 23:08:41 CEST 2009

Hi,

sorry, i forgot i made a change to devilspie.

diff src/actions.c ../devilspie-0.22_selbs/src/actions.c
556,557c556,557
<                         TRUE,
<                         my_wnck_atom_get ("_NET_WM_STATE_BELOW"),
---
 >                         FALSE,
 >                         my_wnck_atom_get ("_NET_WM_STATE_ABOVE"),

It replaces the below-action with an unabove-action.
This solves the panel problem. The other one i don't know about, because
i don't use sensitive edges.
my .devilspie/all.ds is:
(if
   (and