Losing mouse

Auke Kok auke at foo-projects.org
Wed Jul 29 06:01:25 CEST 2009

>> The problem is probably with the 'nv' driver, although I have no
>> practical way of debugging it. I am thinking about using the 'nVidia'
>> driver available in ports in place of the 'nv' one. Unfortunately,
>> that is not an option for you if using 64 bit system.

I doubt this has anything to do with the gfx driver, however I'm seeing
it on two machines with nvidia hardware (using binary driver) here too.

many website claim bad mouse hardware, but I've gone through several
mice and the symptoms are completely the same, so that doesn't help.

I certainly hate this bug... but it is OT for this list. I wish I knew
where it wasn't OT ;)

Auke