Changes for better

Ernesto Acosta Valdés elav at ipichcb.rimed.cu
Thu Jul 9 15:19:15 CEST 2009

X-IPI Cepero Bonilla-MailScanner: Found to be clean

Hi:
I recently posted in the forum of an article[1] showing an Xfce Mockup
for Xfce 4.8, and I want to say something.

It would be nice if the developers of Xfce made available to a website
where users can do a brainstorming. So in this way, we could decide
between all the things that could include new versions of Xfce.

Xfce 4.6 has been a radical change in the accessibility and user
interaction, but it can improve visual detail to include, for example
panels with rounded edges.

What first hooked to users when they see KDE? Their appearance. And it
would be good to improve the Xfce a little trying not to sacrifice the
use of resources.

How complicated would be to make some rounded edges on the panels? Does
this increase the consumption of resources?

Sorry for my bad English.

[1]http://www.xfce-look.org/content/show.php/Mockup+Xfce+4.8?content=108079

y se considera que está limpio.