xfburn shadows USB drives?

Markus Hoenicka markus.hoenicka at mhoenicka.de
Fri Jul 3 00:48:47 CEST 2009

Hi,

David Mohr writes:
 > First question is if you are using hal or not? Depending on that we
 > can proceed, I'll probably have to prepare a tarball with some extra
 > debugging output. Let me know if you're interested in digging deeper.
 > Also this should probably go onto a bug report, instead of getting
 > discussed on the general ML.

How do I find out about hal? dmesg|grep hal does not return anything,
if that is a clue.

I'd be happy to provide further debug information, even if it requires
building patched versions of xfburn from sources.

I can create a bug report if you prefer. I usually start asking the ML
as I always assume it might be just me doing something stupid.

regards,
Markus

--
Markus Hoenicka