spanish keymap not avaliable

David Mohr squisher at xfce.org
Sat Jan 31 18:12:37 CET 2009

Hi,
if I remember correctly, 4.4 did not let you choose your keymap.
Instead configure X (/etc/X11/xorg.conf) to have the keymap that you'd
like to use. 4.6 will allow you to choose your keymap from within
xfce, if build with the keyboard USE flag (I might remember the
keyword name wrong, you'd have to check on xfce4-settings).

~David