batstat - battery monitor for xfce using genmon plugin

Adam adam at fastmail.com.au
Wed Jan 21 14:41:58 CET 2009

Hey Christian,
Thank for the reply. Could you give me more information about the HAL
branch?

I am aware of the xfce power manager. My intention was not to create a
competing battery monitor. I created it primarily for personal use until
something better comes along. It's very simplistic and lightweight and
functions exactly the way I want.

If no one uses it I will not be disappointed. I'm sure I'll get some
decent mileage out of it anyway.