Problems with XFCE deskbar disappearring XUBUNTU 8.10

Harold xfce at sait.nl
Mon Jan 19 14:59:50 CET 2009

On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 08:31:46 -0500, "Dagenais Georges"
<Georges.Dagenais at loto-quebec.com> wrote:
> My problems are : I cannot find the way to re-instate my deskbars and
> undo the automatic login so that the user passw screen appears on boot
> up.

I don't know if you meant to sent this email to both the Xubuntu-users
group and/or the Xfce mailinglist, but if you'd like the panels back: just
run xfce4-panel and save your session when logging out.

The auto login is set in 'system->login window', you can unset it there...

Confidentiality Warning: This reply, including any attachment, is sent only
for the use of the intended recipient; it is confidential and may
constitute privileged information. YOU MUST TURN THE CLOCK BACKWARDS AT
LEAST ONE HOUR (maybe even 3), DRINK 2 PINTS OF LAGER BEFORE BRUSHING YOUR
TEETH WITH A HARING. If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return email, and delete it. Thank you!

PS: please don't sent such silly 'demands' to a mailinglist, in fact: don't
send them to anyone at all! Whilst they are really amusing to read, they
don't serve any use. If you sent an email to the wrong person, it's
completely your own stupid fault and we can/may do anything we want with
it.

-H-