Some advice please

Jerry gesbbb at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 16 12:49:00 CET 2009

On Sun, 15 Feb 2009 20:42:13 -0500
Jason Ritzke <sha.goyjo at gmail.com> wrote:

>My girlfriend desperately wants me to install xfce on her ibook g4 (it
>runs os x tiger). Could I get some advice on how to install it? I am
>an ubuntu guy, and I just don't know how this is done (even though
>xfce says it's compatible with os x, it doesn't say how).

The first bit of advice is to lose the HTML thing. It appears you are
using 'gmail.com' for your email. Check the "Use Plain Text" or what
ever they are calling it now button to send in "Plain Text".

I have not tried it myself; however, Debian "lenny"
<http://www.debian.com/releases/lenny> might be what you are looking
for. Debian GNU/Linux 5.0.0 was released February 14th, 2009.

--
Jerry
gesbbb at yahoo.com

There will be sex after death, we just won't be able to feel it.

	Lily Tomlin