xfdesktop2 or xfdesktop-acer source

Gregoire Gentil gregoire at gentil.com
Sat Feb 14 06:51:04 CET 2009

If you really want something to happen, send this to a few journalists
and bloggers. When some articles start poping up, Acer will feel bad and
scared, and they will put the pressure on Limpus to make sure that they
release the source code. It's the most efficent least expensive way to
go to my mind,

Gregoire