xfdesktop2 or xfdesktop-acer source

Grant Williamson traxtopel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 16:33:00 CET 2009

Well, I did not receive a 2nd reply yet from the developer. My take is
for a simple UI for a netbook, I think they have a winner.  Compare it
with ubuntu´s netbook-launcher remix, which is bulky, slow and to be
honest I see no real advantages in it, cannot see the wood for the
trees(if you catch my drift).

Linpus hack is exactly what I need( .. suspect many others). Did anyone
on the xfce project ever try and make
a spin off?
If the developer does respond again, I will let you know.