icons missing

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 23:46:28 CEST 2009

Hi,
   I'm running XFCE stable (4.6.1 I think) on Gentoo. Since some
updates just a day or two ago where there are normally 4 launchers on
the task bar/ lower left panel area 3 of the launchers the icons are
missing. (Sorry for my Gnom-ish wording but I'm new to XFCE.) All 4 of
the launchers still work fine. Howeverfor terminal, editor and browser
I see nothing until I hover above them and then I only see a raised
gray square where the icon should be. The file manager icon still
shows just fine.

   Anyone know how I might get these back to normal?

Thanks,
Mark