Window manager question - Disable move drag

Raghavendra Prabhu rrprabhu at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 19:02:47 CEST 2009

Thank you very much DavidBut even after this is done, the window will still
be resizable by mouse. How would you also disable this?

So even if you disable the shortcut keys, the end user can resize the
application using Mouse controls.

Is there any customized config file that I can use for the Window manager
that would disable this resize/move.

Thanks
Prabhu