logout + session problem after upgrade to 4.6

Benjamin Voigt de_doener at web.de
Fri Apr 24 10:58:00 CEST 2009

Hi,

after upgrading from xfce 4.4.1 to 4.6, I have got some problems, especially
with kde4 apps.

Logging out of xfce while having kopete and korganizer running in my tray, it
takes about a minute to get to the login screen and sometimes kopete crashes.
This problem did not occur on xfce 4.4.

Another problem that may be related to this is that, if I change the restart
style of those apps to, say immediately, and click save session, this setting
is reset to if-running.

I am using Gentoo Linux, self configured kernel 2.6.29 and xorg server 1.5.

Any help would be appreciated.