Xfce 4.6 ALPHA ('Pinkie') Released!!!

Yves-Alexis Perez corsac at debian.org
Sun Sep 14 18:36:52 CEST 2008

On dim, 2008-09-14 at 12:23 -0400, Jerry wrote:
> People can't use
> > software if it's deprecated a year later.
>
> I am not sure if I am properly comprehending the meaning of your last
> sentence.

I just mean that usually, people (not the usual geek at the corner)
won't change all software every year. Think of enterprises, think of
devices like acer aspire one, or some IP phone which include Xfce
software. They can't update every year. Look at windows XP longevity.
Real world wants stable APIs and software. They don't rebuild svn every
morning :)

Cheers,
--
Yves-Alexis