Xfce 4.6 ALPHA ('Pinkie') Released!!!

Jerry gesbbb at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 14 18:23:45 CEST 2008

On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 18:01:59 +0200
Yves-Alexis Perez <corsac at debian.org> wrote:

> People need *stable* interfaces, you know. It doesn't not mean they
> are depreciated, at all. One year in the real world is *nothing*,
> migrations times are a lot larger than that. People can't use
> software if it's deprecated a year later.

I am not sure if I am properly comprehending the meaning of your last
sentence. In any event, I believe it is obvious that we disagree on the
fundamental development of new software. That does not mark either of
us as right or wrong. We simply share different philosophies.

Ciao!

--
Jerry
gesbbb at yahoo.com

A man may sometimes be forgiven the kiss to which he is not entitled,
but never the kiss he has not the initiative to claim.