Orage and ics import format file

Javier Barroso javibarroso at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 12:37:15 CEST 2008

Hi,

After I recompile orage debian package adding --enable-dbus on
debian/rules ( in configure file says this is on by default, but it
seems to not ):

$ orage -v
This is orage version 4.5.14.0 for Xfce 4.4.2

	Released under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
	Compiled against GTK+-2.12.11, using GTK+-2.12.11.
	Using DBUS for import.
	Not using libnotify.
	Using automatic archving

But now I don't know how is the ics format expected by orage. ( I
can't found any example in doc or google )

I try with and without VCALENDAR header / footer (only VJOURNAL
element)  and with a combination with times/dates

My ics file actually is:

$ cat ~/prueba.ics
BEGIN:VCALENDAR
VERSION:2.0
PRODID:-//Xfce//Orage//EN
BEGIN:VJOURNAL
CLASS:PUBLIC
SUMMARY:test
END:VJOURNAL
END:VCALENDAR

$ orage -a ~/prueba.ics
** (orage:857): WARNING **: add failed foreign file=/home/javi/prueba.ics

What am I doing wrong ?

Could be a ics file provided like a example ?

Thanks for your time