Thunar wish

Erik Harrison erikharrison at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 20:18:18 CEST 2008

On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 11:37 AM, Stavros Giannouris <stavrosg at hellug.gr> wrote:
> Στις 09-09-2008, ημέρα Τρι, και ώρα 08:23 -0700, ο/η Ralph Alvy έγραψε:
>> One thing I'd like to be able to do is open a Terminal in the directory
>> I'm viewing in Thunar, using the Open Terminal Here function. From what
>> I can tell, I can only access the function when RightClicking on a
>> folder, but I want to be able to do that when the folder is open, not
>> closed.
>
> You can* do that. Right click on some empty space in the directory you
> are viewing.
> [*] Hmm. I've just checked. It is possible in list & icon view, but not
> in details view.

This definitely works in details view - is your window too small to
have white space? Or does the option not appear when you click on
white space?

> -S.

Erik
"It's true, Alice Cooper is a hippie, but he's the bad kind of hippie.
He's the kind of hippie that breaks into people's offices, beats them
up, and shoots them in the head. Why? To steal their antique chairs."