xfwm4 and moving windows [SOLVED]

Nathan England nathan at paysonlinux.org
Mon Sep 1 10:13:27 CEST 2008

I got it figured out. In my /etc/X11/xorg.conf file under Serverlayout section,
I had...

InputDevice "Mouse" "SendCoreEvents"

instead of

InputDevice "Mouse" "CorePointer"

I can now move windows about just fine.

I Appreciate your help. The reason for this was that I have a synaptics mouse
on my laptop, but not on my second laptop, but I directly copied my xorg.conf
file... just disabling the synaptics driver, but I never corrected the above.

thank you!

nathan