ANN: midori version 0.0.21 released

Liviu Andronic landronimirc at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 06:42:05 CEST 2008

On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 10:32 PM, Jannis Pohlmann <jannis at xfce.org> wrote:
>> Might I suggest making this behave similar to the way it works in Opera:
>> <shift>+enter -- open in new tab
>> <ctrl>+<shift>+enter -- open in background tab?
>
> Now you could argue whether to go the Firefox or the Opera way. Firefox
> uses <Alt>Return. I wonder why not <Control>Return since <Control> is
> also used for opening links in a new tab (<Control> plus first mouse
> button).

Yeah, I thought clashes would arrive. On a personal level, I got much
used to the Opera bindings, hence I find these intuitive. Moreover,
here I would be unable to use <alt>+enter with a single hand, since
Linux or Xfce or some config file does not treat "alt gr" (right alt)
as a modifier key.

Regards,
Liviu