Possibly any tweaks that will allow xfdesktop to run superkaramba?

Dave Wood dave at unrealize.co.uk
Mon Oct 20 16:36:53 CEST 2008

On (07:43 20/10/08), Yves-Alexis Perez <corsac at debian.org> put forth the proposition:
> On sam, 2008-10-18 at 23:06 +0100, Dave Wood wrote:
> > Yes I have heard of screenlets but I was afraid about the gnome
> > dependencies. I'm using slackware and as you may know gnome was
> > dropped
> > from slackware some time ago in favour of kde.
>
> And you're using Xfce, which I guess is not more supported than GNOME.
> And btw, having KDE deps would scare me quite more than having GNOME
> deps, on an Xfce desktop.
> --
> Yves-Alexis

Well since Slackware comes with all the kde libs etc it isn't hard to
install. I'm having problems getting gnome-python-desktop to complie at the
moment, although I have got screenlets to run in a limited fashion. Xfce is
included in Slackware and the required libs for it are included.

Weiner's Law of Libraries:
	There are no answers, only cross references.