Can't get a good resolution with nVidia card.

Chris Andrew cjhandrew at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 21:23:53 CEST 2008

Jerry,

I think many people think this is relevant, and choose GNU/Linux accordingly:

As my flame retardant suit isn't to hand, and I would be preaching to
the converted, I shall leave the matter here.

Thank you for voicing your comment, that is what freedom is all about.

Chris.

2008/10/5 Jerry <gesbbb at yahoo.com>:
> On Sun, 5 Oct 2008 18:45:04 +0100
> "Chris Andrew" <cjhandrew at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Perfect.  Using "closed" software, but at least it works.
>
> I fail to see what possible difference it makes as long as it
> accomplishes the job.
>
> --
> Jerry
> gesbbb at yahoo.com
>
> No one can put you down without your full cooperation.

Reasons why you may want to try GNU/Linux:

http://www.getgnulinux.org/