newbie questions on xfce

Don Christensen djc at cisco.com
Fri May 30 22:38:28 CEST 2008

I believe that "System Load Monitor" shows a combined load average for
both processors.  On my dual core system, if one core is 100% busy
(some process goes into an infinite loop, for example), the CPU load
bar goes half way up.

-Don

--
Don Christensen       Senior Software Development Engineer
djc at cisco.com         Cisco Systems             Austin, TX