Reboot

Sébastien Morand seb.morand at gmail.com
Fri May 30 00:02:20 CEST 2008

> did you bluntly copied that line or did you actually think and checked
> where the xfsm-shutdown-helper is located on your system? and i do
> hope you had the brains to replace $your_username with your actual
> username...

Lol, tsss of course I do.

I can say more about that:
$ sudo /usr/local/libexec/xfsm-shutdown-helper
XFSM_SUDO_DONE

If I click on any touch the FAILED appear but nothing else happen. I don't know
if it's a normal behaviour.

In any case, shutdown button still doesn't work.

I have somethinh in my configuration which can be problematic: I use KDE
autologin and autorelogin because of other usres using the desktop computer,
maybe there is some compatibility issue?

Sebastien