power settings

Stefan Schwarzburg stefan.schwarzburg at googlemail.com
Sun May 4 15:53:51 CEST 2008

Hi Paul,
I might be wrong, but I think something like this is not part of Xfce.
I guess that it depends on the distribution that you use, where to find such
settings.
On my computer (a modified Xubuntu) this is under "Settings Manager" ->
"Screensaver" -> "Power Management".
This is mainly because my Screensaver (gnome-screensaver) has a button that
launches gnome-powermanager preferences :-)
So, if this is installed on your computer, then the best way would be to
type "gnome-power-preferences" in the commandline or in the run dialog that
comes up when you press "Alt+F2".

I hope this helps,
Stefan