Right click menu don't start (XfceDesktopMenu init failed)

Fatih Arslan sabutay at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 22:18:12 CET 2008

2008/3/9, Brian J. Tarricone <bjt23 at cornell.edu>:
> Please don't top-post.
>

> I built the source package available here:
>  http://www.xfce.org/archive/xfce-4.4.2/src/xfdesktop-4.4.2.tar.bz2
>  ... and it works fine for me.  desktop_menuspec_path_free() is defined
>  in xfdesktop-4.4.2/modules/menu/desktop-menuspec.c, line 631.
>
>  If you're using any custom patches to xfdesktop, that's probably your
>  problem.  Otherwise, I have no idea.
>

>         -brian

Sorry for the post on the top, that will never happen again.
I've just install it from an other rpm-based distro, and voila there
is no mistake and it works. I think its something with my compile
configurations. For example there is other mistakes like no
mousewheel-zooming in Thunar.

Thanks in advance
Regards

--