Newbie config questions

Cole Tuininga cole.tuininga at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 19:02:06 CEST 2008

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 12:34 PM, Joseph Hickey <joseph at hickey.org.uk> wrote:
>> o) At the moment, if I have the pointer over the desktop, the scroll
>> wheel will cycle through desktops.  Can I turn that off somehow?
>
> Right-click on the desktop pager > Properties > Untick "switch
> workspaces..." box. You may need to log out and back in for it to take
> effect.

I had actually already found that, but thank you.  Unfortunately, that
didn't do what I was looking for.  When the pointer is over the pager
itself the scroll wheel doesn't change the desktop being viewed, but
when the pointer is on the desktop itself it still will.

--
Cole Tuininga
http://www.tuininga.org/