Xfburn Feedback

David Mohr damailings at mcbf.net
Mon Jun 2 05:37:37 CEST 2008

On Sun, Jun 1, 2008 at 9:34 PM, Chuanwen Wu <wcw8410 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I want to burn a CD image and tried to use xfburn but failed.
> I insert my BLANK  CD, and "create a new composition" in the xfburn,
> then chose the *.iso file in my hard disk.
> But the three buttons "Blank CD-RW", "Copy Data CD" and "Burn CD
> Image" in the toolbar were mask - I mean they can't be pressed.
> And the button "Burn composition" below can be pressed, but there was
> not any response.
>
> I use Gentoo linux and xfburn-0.3.0_pre20080321.
>
> Any help will be appreciated!

Much has changed since then March. I'd appreciate it if you could try
a newer version like SVN trunk. Given that you use Gentoo, you have
everything you need to compile anyways.

If you don't like building by hand, we are about to make an official
release. I hope the Gentoo maintainers will soon after provide an
updated official ebuild.

Thanks,
~David