Xfburn / libburn 0.3

Moritz Heiber moe at xfce.org
Thu Jan 10 22:45:04 CET 2008

On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 16:28:54 -0500
"Tom Weeds" <rebel.mailinglists at gmail.com> wrote:

I'd refer you to my bugreport:

http://www.libburnia-project.org/ticket/102

The developers know about the issue and they also promised to fix it.
Yet, they haven't done so up until now. A simple workaround would be to
set a manual symlink pointing from

/usr/lib/pkgconfig/libburn-5.pc

/usr/lib/pkgconfig/libburn-1.pc

(assuming libburn is installed in with $PREFIX=/usr)

Regards,

Moritz

--
GPG public key B189E8C8